Monday, September 28, 2009


This is a picture of my 2-year-old nephew Haden, I took a couple weeks ago, so I don't know if it can be graded for this assignment. But I love the picture and the moment it captured. So I wanted to share it with the class.












This is Jordan Gatlin outside Joseppi's.













This is Jordan again, and I like this picture of her better than the previous. It is closer up and even though part of her is cut off, it was done on purpose for the effect.












This is Tyler Driskell in the park. I like the effect of him in the shadows with his dark hair, shirt and the tree being dark against the light contrast in the backgroud.

5 comments:

  1. I like how the second picture of Jordan fills the frame and the soft lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the lighting in all of these pictures and how it makes them look really bright

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second picture of Jordan is my favorite. I like the lighting and how close the subject is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first photo reminds me of the 1950s, like in the country of Oklahoma for some reason, which is why I like it. And because he's a cute kid.

    I agree with Megan and well, everyone else, on the second one where Jordan's face fills the frame. Like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kid really shines. Lots of personality, lots of information. Loads of great exposure. Your second is a nice clean portrait, notice how the exposure really lets her eyes pop? Third one is a nice effort at the backlighting we talked about.

    ReplyDelete