Monday, September 28, 2009

Portraits

This is Sarah and I put this picture up purely for fun. I love everything about it.
This is Dedra, she is a co-worker of mine and also a founder of a new Sorority on campus. This is an example of rule of thirds.

I put this picture up for comic relief. Her hair is EVERYWHERE:)

In this picture I was trying to get a car driving by, I didn't really succeed but I thought this picture turned out cool anyway.

This is Sarah, her life revolves around football and her English bulldog Tino (in the background of this picture) I love how close she allowed me to get to take this picture.


I like this picture, it captures her personality.


This is Jenna. This is an example of the rule of thirds composition element. I love the fence in the background with the ivy.

4 comments:

  1. I like the second to last photo. I think the angle was creative and the lighting was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig the second one. I really like the lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shots of Sarah turned out great. She seems comfortable with the camera and you captured her personality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of nice work and some different angles here. Good job playing with the long exposure. Keep at it and make it perfect.

    ReplyDelete