Monday, September 28, 2009

Portraits


This is Professor William Stacey. He is a professor of Music at OSU. He graduated from Ohio State University and taught music for many years at the University of Wyoming. He recently moved to Oklahoma with his wife, who also teaches at OSU. I took these pictures while he was talking to a student, which I thought showed how he is very willing to help his students.



I met this guy outside of my apartment. His name is Ed and he was playing catch with his friends Andy, Stephan and Alex. I liked how this picture showed how happy he was to be outside on a beautiful day with his friends and also he has lead room to the right of him.

3 comments:

  1. I like the angel and how close the first photo is to the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the framing on the second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work on the background for the first one. and nice exposure on the second, but remember to incorporate all the things we learned about exposure composition and lighting into each assignment.

    ReplyDelete