Monday, September 28, 2009


















This is one of the firefighters at the Stillwater Fire


Department. Him and a few other firefighters were


at the station on a break and he was more than happy


to take a few pictures. I enjoyed going there because it


was really the first time I went out of my way to take


pictures of someone I didn't know. Also, I think that these


pictures tell a story.





This is Morgan Shoeling. She is studying to be a chiropractor at OSU.
I took a few pictures of her at the office she works at in Stillwater. I like how
in this picture the light from the window is really bright and looks a little over exposed,
but she is exposed perfectly.























































































3 comments:

  1. I like the first photo. I really like how his facial expression was captured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's cool that you found this firefighter to shoot. It's so hard to approach strangers sometimes without feeling like a creeper lol. I told the mountain guy, "Sometimes, I just feel like a creep when I'm like, 'Hey, can I, uh, take your picture?'" Getting over that is hard.

    Was he in a hurry? I think some shots of him sitting in the truck and maybe like an angle from below could have been neat. I like the first one best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job finding subjects. Maybe try shooting wide and getting the firefighter really close with more of the engine in the background?

    ReplyDelete