Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lighting




I really like how this picture looks-- I think the light looks really pretty coming through the leaves and I like the texture the light shows of the tree branch-- however, I feel like this is probably a really elementary photo because its kind of obvious that light looks good coming through leaves.



In this picture I wanted to show the light coming through the fence and on the ground. I was trying to make them leading lines to the dragonfly; I'm not sure if I accomplished that...
I liked this one because of how the shadows of the leaves looked on her. It is visually interesting-- although I think I should have made the background a little cleaner. It looks a bit messy and busy. If I had something to frame it or if I could crop out the tent by her elbow and the house it would look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment