Monday, September 28, 2009

Portrait Pics

This is my new friend, Alese. We discovered this crazy wall today between classes. The sun was really bright so I turned up the shutter speed and zoomed in. I got about 20 shots on this wall but this one was my favorite because it was the most natural. I love all the color going on, which goes well with her fun personality, and the sun coming in from behind the building on the far left.


The light is pretty bright here- the sun was shining directly on her so I had to make a lot of adjustments but I like the way this one turned out.

This weekend I went to Little Rock and Conway, Arkansas to see my close friend, Kelsey, whose wedding I'll be in January 9. She had her first bridal shower, which was thrown by her mom (pictured here), sister and sister-in-law. Kelsey is so much like her mom. They are incredibly funny and a joy to be around.







7 comments:

  1. I love how the pictures turned out with the pink and yellow wall. You have to tell me where that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the pictures with the wall in the background. The colors really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wall is very different and really helps create a "happy" atmosphere. The colors are unique

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the second to last picture and close it is to the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the second one best, just because of the framing.

    On a side note, that place is so crazy! The Rhinestone Cowgirl, I think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work with the color and light you found! A little more work on the second subject would have likely yielded a better image.

    ReplyDelete