Monday, September 28, 2009

Portraits

This picture is appealing to the eye because of the bridge in the background and he stands out from it because your eye can't go any further than the bridge basically.
I liked this one because there is a little bit of color coordination, which wasn't planned but kind of happened anyway. Although, I'm concerned with the shadows on his face though. Good or bad?

This was at a baseball stadium and you can kind of tell (hopefully not after I told you) because of the background. I thought it was kind of an informational background as to where the photograph was taken. His white shirt really stands out among the greens.


This is a close up (obviously) and his face takes up most of the frame. I liked his smile and that I caught him while he was looking down.




6 comments:

  1. I like the lines in the photo with the bridge and the depth of the fountain picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the intensity in his eyes in the third picture. It shows a lot of emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Megan, the fountain one is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first photo the best. I think the lighting is good and I like how he is looking directly at the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the third one best because of how his eyes look and then also because the background gives context to where he is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice composition, nice light, great work!

    ReplyDelete