Monday, September 28, 2009

Mallory-- Portrait Photos







This is a picture of a girl that I met at the gas station. (Talk about randomly meeting new people to photograph) Her name is Katherine. I just love this picture becuase of the lighting in the backround. It really makes her hair and eyes pop.














Here's another picture of Katherine. I really like this picture also becuase, once again, the lighting. I think she looks really mysterious.













This is a girl that I see pretty much everyday, riding her bike around my neighborhood. Her name is Sarah and she was sweet enough to stop for a quick pic.










1 comment:

  1. Good subjects, nice clean exposure, but try spending some time with your subjects. Reposition them and find a place to make a great portrait. Thats the difference in a portrait and a snapshot.

    ReplyDelete