Monday, February 8, 2010

Assignment 3- Holly Livengood





















I chose photographer Christopher Morris, I tried to imitate the work he does when he shoots fashion shows. Many of Chris' photographs are focused on everything but the subjects face. Chris captures the details and the preparation that go into a fashion show.




This is what I tried to do while shooting the probate for Sigma Lambda Gamma on Saturday. It's tradition for members who are 'on line' to wear masks until they identify themselves, this is why I have a lot of pictures with the red mask. During a probate the members of the sorority or fraternity perform a stroll, I did my best to capture this, even though the lighting was horrible.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors. Your pictures turned out well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you centered the third one really well and picked a really interesting event. great job!

    ReplyDelete