Monday, March 25, 2013

Location: Stillwater

Rather than taking a destination trip for spring break, I was confined to an apartment where I basically watched movies and watched my friend's cat. Here are the beautiful Tower Park Apartments.


I like this picture because of all the lines, and it took me a while to get the color to look normal and for the sky to look blue instead of white. It also shows that there were barely any cars in the parking lot.


 With this picture I tried to focus more on the E and keep the others out of sight or focus, because I stayed in apartment E the entire week.


A look inside the apartment with my only friend for SB 2013. Pretty sad.


 I tried to get a new angle of the apartment complex and frame the other building with the bars leading up the stairs, it looked better on my camera and it's too washed out and it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to composition wise.


No comments:

Post a Comment