Monday, March 11, 2013

Assignment 8

I kind of got this wild idea in my head that people with tattoos usually have stories behind them or at least a special meaning. My subject this week works at OSU and is a house mom for one of the fraternities at OSU as well as an adviser for one of the sororities. She has a tattoo on her wrist that says "love God love people" and a daisy inside. she told me her life purpose it to love God and others, that the daisy was constantly growing and making things more beautiful and that it was on her right wrist so that when she shook hands and met a new person it would remind her to love them like God loves them. Because this photoshoot was focused on the tattoo, I have that in focus. You can still see her, but the focus is on the tattoo because it kind of sums up who she is and I wanted to draw the viewers attention to the tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment