Monday, March 25, 2013

Downtown Stillwater by Cam

So last week I decided to take some photos of downtown Stillwater.
 

Just a close up of the traffic light on 7th and Main downtown.


A shot of Summit Co. Downtown.
A closed sidewalk under construction. I chose this picture because I like the tone of it. Very closed off and it looks kind of ugly and depressing which in my opinion was a kind of art.

The 7th block of downtown stillwater. I took this from a lower angle so that the left side of the picture leads you into the clock in the middle of the block.

A photo of a cool looking statue in downtown Stillwater.

Another statue. I took this from many different angles, but I like this one best because it feels like you are observing her while she reads.

A photo of a mural in downtown stillwater. I had trouble with angles on this one, but eventually chose this picture because it fills most of the shot without too much white sky or other distraction.





No comments:

Post a Comment