Sunday, December 12, 2010

Chocolate Delight

I decided to take pictures of the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory on Main St. here in Stillwater. Every time my family takes road trips we always stop at a chocolate factory and get one of our favorite chocolate candies. It is always a special treat for my younger sister and I because this is really the only time we go to chocolate stores and can get whatever we want because we are on "vacation." Taking pictures of this store and seeing all the dipped chocolate fruits and candies brought back so many good memories of times spent with my family.


These are several of the chocolate candies made in the shop daily.

These two ladies are in the process of pouring out the liquid form of future chocolate marshmallow fudge.

This is the view from the front door right when you walk in.

This was one of the three workers at the shop. She helps make fudge and carmel apples.

These two twin gils were so excited about their chocolate ice cream that they were singing and dancing all over the store.

I liked this picture because I thought it really showed the texture of the two fudges.

This young man ordered an ice cream cone but also bout two carmel apples. he had a tough time deciding which ones he wanted.

Chocolate strawberries are one of my favorite desserts so I took a picture of them.

These two young girls were in the store for about 30 minutes trying to decide which candies to buy.

This little girl is enjoying her chocolate ice cream, while singing "We wish you a Merry Christmas."


These are dark chocolate carmel apples. They are placed in the front window near the front of the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment