Monday, October 12, 2009

Mallory 10.12.09







I thought this picture was really cool. The fire escape makes almost two separate patterns, on the right the pattern that the actual stairs make and on the left side, the platform and the windows make one.























I really love this picture because you have the statue and also the paintings in the backround. I also love that you can still make out the Statue of Liberty on the stomach of the buffalo. The lines on the buffalo's head kind of lead the eye to the Statue of Liberty.






















I like how bothe the stain glass and the cross are in the picture. It's a good example of the rule of thirds.



























I like this picture becuase your eye initially focuses on the dead leaves in the front of the picture but the fence kind of acts as leading lines, pushing the more focus back to the leaves and plants further back in the picture between the fence and the gate leaning on it.





























This is the Price Tower in Bartlesville. I was a lot of fun taking pictures of it becuase there are so many different patterns, levels and lines. This is one of my favorites that I took.


























This is a real simple picture. It has an obvious pattern and strong lines. It's simple but its so close you can see the wear on it.



















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment