Monday, October 12, 2009

Jessica Campbell - Street Photography with Composition


Meet Tia! I was at the Coffee House and she was painting so I took the time to get her story and then asked to take some pictures. She explained to me what exactly she was painting, which is just what God is doing in her life at the moment. She had a great story, which I would not be able to express! But with this I tried to give an informational background, but in this case it would be an informational foreground.


This is Brooke, and I came across her while she was studying by the fountain. She is an education major and was reading a children's book for her class. I tried to use the cement as a leading line and the fountain as an eye catcher.


Here is Brooke again. I really wanted to get the size of the library by using her in the bottom right corner. I wish I could have gotten just her in the picture, but I feel like she still stands out.


Pomping! Almost everyone is doing this activity this week, so I thought it would be a good picture. I thought it was an interesting shot being behind the wire.


No comments:

Post a Comment