Monday, February 25, 2013

Portrait Assignment.


         This is Anthony Tabuena. He is a Finance and Accounting senior who is still living in the dorms. We met through a friend and and it turns out we had a mutual love of the tv show Futurama. I took this in his dorm room where there was little light and it was very cluttered.

         I was afraid the clutter of his small room would be too distracting so I chose the plain wall behind him as the background to keep the focus on him and his stuffed Zoidberg character. 

        I couldn't get a good white balance in the room either, so I tried my hand a using kelvin and tried to dial it in manually. I'm not sure if it was any better than the other white balances but I like that I gave it a shot.

       For the portrait I kept as close to his face, again for the clutter, and asked if he was okay showing off his animal. He was cool with it and made this cheesy face the whole time. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment