Monday, February 18, 2013

Assignment 5 moment--Anneliese Krull

I took this picture at the Bedlam Basketball game. I went to the top section of the arena so that I could capture the sold-out arena. The picture was taken when we won and people had just started to storm the court. I used a wide angel lens zoomed out to add layers and depth to the photo. I like how there are many mini moments in the picture of people celebrating at the buzzer. The court in on a third as well as the man pumping his fist. He was animated during the game, so I knew he would be a good subject for emotion whether OSU won or lost. I set the Fstop and the shutter speed to allow the foreground subjects to not be dark while not completely blowing out the court. Since so many people were there, it is a visual that has not been witnessed in a long time at GIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment