Monday, December 10, 2012

Final Project: A Sole Journey.

A journey always will always lead you back home, to the place where you began. Where you took the first step onto the open path of the next chapter. Luckily, you didn't go alone. Comforting you every step of the way was something you slipped on or laced up this morning. Taken for granted?

 "One step, two step, three step, four!"

"There's nothing more for us to say, got my mind made up, I'm walking away."

"Oh, no, you can't do that once you start wearin' those shoes."

"Those are your shoes? These are my shoes, we've got issues."

"A woman will give you the blues, she'll have you talkin' to yourself, and wearing out your walkin' shoes."

"Always standing ten toes tall."

"Gator boots with a pimped out Gucci suit."

"I'm stepping out of this old brown shoe, baby, I'm in love with you."

 "Walk this way!"

"Hey, I put some new shoes on, and suddenly everything is right."

"Yeah, Fairies wear boots and you gotta believe me."

 "All the other kids with the pumped up kicks."

"Now I gotta cut loose, footloose."

"These boots were made for walking, and that's just what they'll do."

"Funky fresh, and yes cold on my feet.With no shoe string in em', I did not win em'."

"If the shoe fits, wear it."

What moves you? 
A strong stride will keep you moving, and a snappy tune will keep your feet on beat. They'll be there to take you on your travels, and they'll be there to write a song about when you've reached your destination. So step to it, keep them dry, and pedicure when needed. We'll be your sole on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment