Monday, October 15, 2012

Assignment 6

It has been a big week for me. I had checkups at the hospital where doctors removed the splints on my legs. Unfortunately I had left my camera on the bed when we were getting ready to leave and my parents wouldn't turn around and get it (even though we hadn't even gotten out from in front of our house), so I missed out on the best photos of the week.

Heads up: Some of the pictures are pretty gross.



This is from my wound care checkup. The physical therapist is showing me how big around the wound on my buttocks is. Everyone is surprised at how fast it is healing. Originally more than a finger deep, it is now only a centimeter and a half deep.


How I see my feet. This is from one of the first times I had my new air casts off for when my friend who was involved in the wreck was visiting.


Trying to recreate my favorite photo from last week. Kind of a flow of continuity shot.



Just looking at where I have a new scar. As the docs put it, "So you tried to tear your foot off. How'd that go?"


As always, keeping my spirits up and making faces at the camera. Most of my photos that aren't of my feet are of me making stupid faces, trying to entertain myself while I get poked and prodded.

No comments:

Post a Comment