Monday, October 8, 2012

Assignent 5

Theme: Recovery

On September 27 I was in a serious car crash that left both legs broken along with a broken pelvis. I underwent 10 hours of surgery and spent a week in the hospital. Initially doctors said I would spend three months in the hospital but they were so surprised at how well I was doing they sent me home.

Oh and a note to the class: Don't ride with your feet on the dashboard. It doesn't work out well  :)



My first night being home from the hospital after the accident. I guessed on how the lighting would be and put the camera on a timer. I still needed a friend to press the stutter though. I can't bend enough to put a camera at my feet.


 I have a open wound left from where part of my pelvis came out that needs to have packing taken out and replaced daily. I took a few shots before the packing started then used the continuous high setting to take a series of shots of my face during the process.


Another timer shot. In this I am giving myself a blood thinner shot so I don't get any blood clots. 




No comments:

Post a Comment