Sunday, January 31, 2010

ASS TWO: Nathan Poppe and his snow adventure

Multi-layered Images - Shortly before the snow hit, I was interested in shooting people preparing/surviving the winter weather. I attempted to add layers of interest to two of my photos. On both these shots I attempted to make one side of the shot the main point of interest.
























Medium Shot -
This shot is pretty straightforward. I caught a student trying to get his car window clear. This medium shot attempted to tell a simple story and set up a scene that gives an idea how cold it was getting.












Close-ups - With these photos I attempted to be as dramatic as possible with my images. I got as close as possible to my subjects to tell their stories.

3 comments:

  1. Rockin'!

    I like the perspectives of the mail man shots a whole lot. And the contrast on the icicle photo is supreme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos! I love the shot of the window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rubbish...I mean, spectacular! No really though the first and second are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete