Monday, January 28, 2013

Assignment 2: Events

This weekend was the kick-off of the OSU basketball intramural games.  Some of the games were played in the newly renovated Colvin Annex.  It was my first time to visit the new facilities and I was very impressed with the renovations.  I thought that this picture was a perfect representation of the starting of intramural basketball games being played in the new Colvin Annex. 




I also visited the Adam's Market to check out the farm fresh peanut tasting event. Snider Farms Peanut Barn of Hollis, OK provided fresh peanuts, peanut butter cookies, and peanut butter and jelly wraps for students to sample.   I chose this picture because I thought it was a great advertisement for Snider Farms and a good representation of the event.


In both of these photos, I adjusted the aperture and depth of field in order to place focus and draw the eye to certain parts of my photographs (basketball/peanut packaging), while blurring the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment