Sunday, October 3, 2010



This is Sally Clem. She runs the Luna Lyn(n) vintage clothing sale that happens a few times each semester. She runs the sale out of her house, where there is one room (she calls it the dance room) that is constantly filled with clothes, shoes, purses, mannequins, etc. that she pulls out for the sales. I took these pictures in the living room where the sales happen, with a rack of clothes she'll be selling this weekend.

I took 79 shots, and finally at the end found an angle I really liked. I ended up having the curtains open on a window to the right, and the overhead light on. While the backround of the living room has a lot in it, it tells you about Sally and gives some background on her and the sale.

She also really loves James Dean, so I thought the last picture was cute, with the poster in it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment