Monday, October 22, 2012

Assignment #7


I spent the majority of my Homecoming week working on campus setting up for various events.  I work at Shake Rattle and Roll DJs, and part of our job is to set up for big events in Gallagher Iba, so I chose to take my pictures Friday evening after we were all finished setting up for Homecoming and Hoops.  



It was dark inside Gallagher Iba making it difficult to get good shots.  In this picture you can see part of our set up in the back, including the speakers, large TV's and lights in the background.  





I included this second shot because I feel that it shows what Homecoming is like from a more technical perspective.  We had a specific itinerary that we had to follow so we knew when to shoot video and change lighting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment